Tuesday, 9 June 2009


We had a narrative project where we had to create 3 images for the beginning middle and end of something. I was probably a bit over ambitious as i picked a song to try and break down. I think this was probably because pretty much everyone in my group did a nursery rhyme and i wanted to challenge myself.

I tried to create paintings for the Bat For Lashes song 'Trophy', and some of it was moderately successful, but i found it quite hard to make into a working narrative. I also found that I had worked the images way too much without pushing them forward, meaning I went a bit mental by the time it came to doing the finals, and I definitely don't like them too much.

I worked in actual watercolour paints though which was a first, and i enjoyed trying to new media out. 

The Final paintings:

No comments:

Post a Comment